Wednesday 24 July 2013

Gearing Up for the West Coast!

Tomorrow I leave for my second West Coast Roadtrip! This time we tackle San Francisco up to Portland, and this time with even more fantastic company.  Collin and I, as well as my friends Michelle and Troy, are setting off to experience and explore the Northern California/Oregon Coast and I could not be more excited!  We'll be hitting SF, Napa, The Redwoods, Coos Bay, and Portland over the  next 2 weeks.  My goal is to blog at each location so stay tuned for updates.
San Francisco, Alamo Square aka. the Full House houses
I believe that it's super important to choose your travel partners wisely, as different people like to vacation very differently.  I, myself, like to pack my days full of activities, wake up early, and go to bed late (I can sleep when I'm dead).  I am so looking forward to travelling with my childhood best pal Michelle as I KNOW we both have the same travel style (and we can leave the boys to sleep in if they must).  Get ready for a wild adventure crew! WEST COAST HERE WE COME!

pic via sanfrancisco.net

No comments:

Post a Comment